Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hoping to get back in the saddle!

To follow up on Rachel's post...I'm also looking to get back in the saddle as soon as possible. I don't think that I'm ready to try my hand at polo yet (lack of hand-eye coordination might be a small problem) but I'd be happy just trail riding somewhere at this point. I've never gone more than a month without riding so I'm definitely starting to get a little antsy. Hopefully I can start riding a bit at the eq. center near my homestay-- can't wait to see if my Italian is good enough to get me some jumping lessons! Should be interesting to say the least. Now that I'm not riding though, a lot of the time that I would usually spend at the barn has been taken up by traveling so I guess I can't be too sad :) Here are some photos from Venice and San Gimignano over the past couple of weekends:

Venice



San Gimignano


More later when I don't have papers that I should be writing!
-J



No comments:

Post a Comment